The Course of Future Technology
* due to popularity of courses we serve on first come first serve basis
|One Day Animation Taster Course £10.00|
|KGN Child Animator Course £120|
|Professional Animator Part Time Evening £1,500|
|Full Time Professional Animator Boot Camp £3,500|
|Online Animation Course (Coming Soon)||
Click here for more info
Photoshop, After Efect, Maya 3D Courses
Taught and supported by experts like Andy, Flavios and other dynamic animators.
So you want to become a games artist and animator, games designer or games developer?
Welcome to a growing community of creative people experimenting in one of the most exciting media sectors available today. It may not be a straightforward path – at times it will be hard and frustrating – but it can just as often be an exhilarating and rewarding one.
If you have ever dreamed of working in the UK Video Games Industry then the KGN Studio Games courses may be the perfect way in. They have been designed to cover all the aspects of the Video Games Industry, from idea conception to learning the tools of the trade.
Our courses are 100% relevant to the UK Games Industry today and developed and designed by the industry for the industry.
People who wish to make a career out of Games Animation, Design and Development need high-end skills with key software packages to function effectively. The KGN Studio courses start by covering the basics with leading 2D and 3D packages: Adobe Photoshop and Autodesk 3d Studio Max for the Art & Animation course and GameMaker Pro, among others for Development and Design.
The courses will help you develop your own portfolio of different Games examples, perfect for getting the attention of the Industry and your foot in the door of games studios. For the more ambitious potential Games creatives we have a large dedicated forum where you can find other KGN Studio students with whom you can communicate with to swap ideas and collaborate talents to develop the next big blockbuster.read more
KGN Animations provides high quality professional outsoucrcing to our valued clients.
Our faculity is professional 3D animation producer specialised in the creation, production of computer 3D animation, special effects for TV animation series, Computer games, feature films and architectural imager and development of related products.
3d Animation production service for any outsourcing needs for Games, TV and feature films.including: Character design and concepts, modeling, Shading, animation, rendering and composition.
INVEST IN COMMUNITY:
KGN Community Project & Apprenticeships
KGN Animation is keen on developing raw talent into a professional from local community. Therefore we are appreciated and supported by local boroughs such as Barking & Dagenham, Tower Hamlets and Newham borough. We have developed associations with internationally established names in the industry.
Within a short span of time, KGN Animations has already bagged orders from private, corporate and public sectors.
We welcome grants, funds and orders from corporate sector to develop or modernise our labs, research and train local talent to become next generation animators.
It is a perfect opportunity for the private sector to get involve in the Community Projects/ Apprenticeships and establish themselves as pioneers of sustainability within the sector. Your involvement in KGN Community Project will market your brand in the heart of community and local councils.
To get involved in KGN Community Project and for further information please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
KGN Community Public and Corporate Sustainability Model
You will got through the following steps;
- Step 1 - Our Apprenticeship representative will call to discuss your specific needs.
- Step 2 - We will help you identify a suitable trained candidate.
- Step 3 - You confirm the number of current employees and new recruits you want to start an Apprenticeship.
- Step 4 - Start the recruitment process.
- Step 5 - You choose your ideal candidates and then your apprentices start.
Facts in numbers
- 80% of those employers who employ apprentices agree they make their workplace more productive.
- 81% of consumers favour using a company which takes on apprentices.
- The National Minimum Wage for apprentices is £2.50 per hour. Many employers prefer to pay more however, and research shows that the average salary is approx £170 per week.
- Employers who take on a 16-18 year old apprentice only pay their salary. The Government will fund their training.
- There are over 85,000 employers offering Apprenticeships in more than 130,000 locations; there are almost 200 frameworks suitable for hundreds of job roles.
- 88% of employers who employ apprentices believe that Apprenticeships lead to a more motivated and satisfied workforce.
- 83% of employers who employ apprentices rely on their Apprenticeships programme to provide the skilled workers that they need for the future.
- One in five employers are hiring more apprentices to help them through the tough economic climate.
Key success facts and benefits to your business
- There is no charge for using the service
- It is a national system, it opens up your vacancy to a wider pool of candidates actively interested in Apprenticeships
- A diverse range of private and public sector employers have already advertised their vacancies including British Gas, Ford, New Look, Sky, Cable and Wireless
- Flexibility in who manages the whole recruitment process, your learning provider or you
- The option to direct candidates who see your vacancy on the system to apply directly to your own website job page
- You can search to find learning providers who deliver Apprenticeships in the sector you want to recruit for
- The system is supported by a dedicated National Apprenticeship Service team across England.
A word of support from some employers who have used Apprenticeship vacancies
“Apprenticeship vacancies is a simple to use site that allows anyone hiring the opportunity to create a good professional advert in a standard format. It is a well known site and one of the first sites anyone seeking an Apprenticeship would visit, we certainly received a number of applicants via this route. We expect to be recruiting again in 2010 and will happily use this service again. Thank you.”
Andy Johnson, Ford
“For our 2009 intake of 16 apprentices we received 50 applications via the online service. It enables young people to apply using technology with which they are familiar and, for employers, it is an efficient way to generate and easily administer applications. We find the online service attracts high-quality applicants for our Apprenticeships.”
Roy Bilton, Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery
“We were so pleased with the quality of the candidates; we do not see any point in going anywhere else for our recruitment needs. We were given excellent service and found the perfect apprentice!”
CW Pro, Working with Business to Business